Work with Us
At the Phoenix Hostel & Cultural Center we offer three ways to engage with our vision and work! For enquires in these positions, please send an email to our Contact Email with a subject line "Work at PHaCC".
- Office Intern: Fall Intern (August - December / 15 hours x Week), Spring Intern (Jan - May / 15 hours x Week), Summer Intern (May - Aug / 10 hours x Week)
- Description: Administration, work with travelers, talk to guests / customer service, help with tourism, coordinate events and dinner/movie nights at the hostel.
- Stipend $300 and travel vouchers
- Cultural Events Intern: Offered year round (5 - 10 hours x Week)
**If you are interested in intern with us, please send a cover letter answering the following questions:
- What about an internship at our hostel is interesting to you?
- What do you hope to gain from an internship at PHaCC?
- What do you bring that is unique to the position of intern?
We offer a unique work-exchange program for students, young people, and travelers to stay in Phoenix for an extended period while also volunteering at the hostel. Each year we have six work-exchange staff stay with us. We provide: room, food, bike, free cultural events in exchange for 20 hours / week of volunteer office/cleaning/tours at the hostel.
Our stay durations include:
- 4 weeks
- 2 - 4 months
- 6 months
If you want to have fun with international guests, consider volunteering at our hostel. Volunteering is a fun, easy, and great way to feel like you are traveling without leaving Phoenix!
Bars/Cafes, Museums, Hikes, Day Trips, Movie Nights at hostel, and Dinners